Wednesday 12 December 2012

Touch Screen Gloves Review - Star Buy of the Week!

These gloves have been available at Primark for years but, ever the sceptic, I doubted how good they would actually be. It was only as I spotted a customer wearing a pair from Peacocks and asked her if they worked that I knew I had to buy some and for £1.50 from Primark you couldn't go wrong!

It was one of the best decisions I have ever made and I even brought three of my friends some as they wanted some! They come in black and grey (although I have seen red and decorated ones around).

Normally I struggle to find gloves that keep my hands warm, I've tried normal wool gloves, oversized gloves, mittens, leather gloves but these ones both keep my hands warm AND work on my touch screen! So you can refrain from taking off your gloves every time you receive a text!

Get yourself a pair for the winter months and you won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment